The CRAZINESS that is my life

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

sorry for the horribleness on my part...

so a wedding and then bad lab results, then moving and finally a short mini honeymoon don't leave much time for blogging....

first things first... the wedding was WONDERFUL!!! for all of those who would like to see pictures follow the instructions at the END of this post...

The wedding went splendidly!!! The ceremony was beautiful... The flowers where much more beautiful than i imagined they would be... my dress fit me like a glove and everyone kept telling me how lovely I looked (even if it was only because they're supposed to say that to the bride... ;) the reception was also wonderful... the food was yummy and so was the cake and all the sweets... I had a blast dancing the night away with all my friends that could make it :) all in all it was a wonderful day!!! :)

the bad lab results are just that... after taking me off the oral chemo 3 months ago, apparently my labs have gotten bad and now they want me back on chemo before things get even worse... so it's not good that I'm bad on the meds, but i guess it's good that they caught it early enough to do something before it got bad...

more later on the move and the minihoneymoon :)

picture wesite directions:
go to
http://www.collages.net/store/home.asp

user name: Cohen
Password: 3299

then you have to "register" don't worry you wont get spam mail or anything its just incase you order pictures they have some of your info already :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

You were a beautiful bride - people were not just telling you that out of a sense of obligation.

I heard about your labs, and I was sad, too. Let me know if you want any help, even if it's just some hugs, from me...

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home