

hope you enjoy... :) i'll post pictures from the minimoon later... which was a BLAST... we enjoyed a few stress free days at a cabin on Devils Kitchen lake, (only 30 min from our apartment) we went kayaking on the lake and ate some really good food!!!!
5 Comments:
Congrats Mrs.!
So, can we call you Mrs. C from now on? :-) I like the picture with everyone sticking their arms out and yelling. :-)
Congradulations!
You look BEAUTIFUL!
Nice pictures...yes he did sleep in my bed with me and my parents were fine with it. My parents were lenient with my brother and I once we turned 18 about bringing boys or girls home, but I never had anyone to bring home until now! It's nice having parents who trust you and don't have strong boundaries they want you to abide by!
Congratulations! You look beautiful - wish we could have been there to enjoy the wedding.
Laura & Craig
Post a Comment
<< Home