happy birthday to me!!!
I'm 24 today... I've been told 24 is a good age... you're old enough where you can do things, but your still not "old" (as Tracy said almost 30...) This year is turning out better than last year :) I got flowers not just from my momma, but also from some of the girls in the office at Brehm :) they made me happy!!!
Jonathan got me three new charms for the Italian charm bracelet I got in Italy - a polar bear, a Tigger and a black cat! He also got me the newest Sugarland and Kenny Chesney Cd's! and I get to go to a game store and pick out any game I want (he tried to get the cranium booster box, but apparently walmart stopped carrying it in stores, so he kept going thinking they were just out, and then found out...
Thanks to all my siblings and my momma for my birthday calls :) It's nice to be remembered on your birthday!!!
Tomorrow night I'm going out to dinner with a bunch of friends (we're not going today because it's ash Wednesday and I can't eat meat... and we were gonna go yesterday, but there was a super bad storm here with tornado sirens going off and everything, so we stayed in to avoid the flash floods and what not...) Then Friday night I'm going bowling with an even bigger group of friends and co-workers :) yeah!!! I'm excited!!! And finally Saturday Alexis is taking me out to dinner to Lone star YUMMY... after Saturday, the birthday festivities will be over, with a few birthday presents from my friends still trickling in... but at least I get like 4 days of birthday fun :)
love you all!!!


6 Comments:
Hi, Kristin,
Happy Birthday!! It was great talking to you today. Here's my blog. http://veggiebeth.blogspot.com/ Can I post yours? How do I do set it up?
Happy Birthday!!!
Lone Star has some of the best steaks out there, as far as chain restaurants go. And you can't argue with the name! :)
Glad you had a good B-day!!!!
Excuse me - are you saying I'm old? I'm almost 30.
Also, I think it's funny that you talked about waiting to go out for your birthday so you could eat meat, and your first post was from a vegetarian friend. :-)
Beth is not a vegetarian... I actually don't remember how she got the nickname veggie beth??? hmmm BETH????
Um . . My youth group leader gave me the nickname because the other Beth in the group had been referred to as "Beefy" when she was little. Hers disappeared over time and mine stuck.
Post a Comment
<< Home