The CRAZINESS that is my life

Monday, February 04, 2008

over stuffed...

Last night we went to our old roomies place to watch the super bowl... He made enough food to feed an army and there were only 5 of us there... and of course I kept munching all night long because it was there, and I still feel full today!!!! I skipped breakfast, and I might skip lunch too... However, it was good times because we all really didn't care about either team playing so we decided to root for the underdogs and BY GOLLY THEY WON!!! props to Eli Manning with his stealth like moves to get out and not go down, and WAY to go Moss for using his head in the game ;) (I think it was moss that made the amazing catch with one hand and his head!!! :) YEAH FOR THE UNDERDOGS!!!

Alright, the rest of last week was not to eventful, however I did scrapbook ALL day Saturday and for me that is GOOD TIMES!!! and Saturday evening we went to dinner with Ben and Brent and then saw Untraceable... which is a cracked out movie, good, but seriously deranged...

OK SO THAT I WROTE YESTERDAY... never got back to finishing that up...

Yesterday and today were not much to write home about... although it has been REALLY warm here again... we got massive snow on Thursday and Friday of last week... and by yesterday all the snow was melted because it got up to 72... and today all the rest of the snow from where a big pile was pushed melted so there is no evidence of snow anymore... and tomorrow it's supposed to be really cold again... southern Illinois has some weird winters...

I guess that's about all I have to say for now... more later :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

It was an awesome game - really one of the most exciting Superbowls in a long time. It really came down to the wire...

Happy birthday!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

It was NOT Moss that made the amazing catch with his head(he plays for the PATRIOTS) it was David Tyree :O)

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home