The CRAZINESS that is my life

Thursday, October 02, 2008

where have I been lately???

Teaching is hard, and the work is never over... and you know in most schools you teach one class all day, maybe two, but it's like algebra I and II, or intro to physics and physics 2... something to that effect... but not at Brehm, you have to wear 20 hats at the same time... I teach two sections of Chemistry but at two VERY different ability levels... and then I teach an algebra II and a Physics. Then after school I teach an ACT prep class... I just feel like I'm constantly working because I'm either grading something, or coming up with an activity to do, getting the activity ready, changing an activity for the class...

But right now, I'm in Cleveland!!! A fellow Brehmy and I are at a math conference in Cleveland... I got to see LISA tonight :) which was tons of fun, and even though we didn't do anything super exciting or outrageous dinner and shopping was tons of fun!!! We ate at the yummy cheesecake factory and had some yummy drinks, a yummy avocado egg role appetizer, a big delicious sun-dried tomato fettucini with chicken, and then we split a yummy banana cream cheesecake... so good!!! IT was so fun just chatting with Lisa and then walking around the mall with her. I bought a few things at Express (from the clearance section), and looked at Banana republic and Black/White Market, but things there are WAY to expensive... I did like some stuff though, but a dress on sale that is still $140... I think Jonathan might have KILLED me... (especially since I don't really have anything to wear it to...)

Tomorrow after the conference it's back to C-bus for the night... (we stayed there last night too...) and spend in more time with Leslie!!! YEAH!!! She keeps teasing me about moving to c-dale... and I totally want her too!!! that would be so awesome!!! I'd have my own friends that are not associated with Brehm or that I met through Jon... I mean I've got good friends, but Leslie is like just totally awesome!!! and would give me yet another friend to hand out with that is ALL my own!!! :) he he he!!!

alright well it's like 10:30 ohio time... so I should be callin my boy and then off to bed :)

love you all

1 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

I'm glad you finally posted something!

I will help you grade papers when you visit next weekend if you want. :-)

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home