OHHHHH THE POUNDING!!!!
So I'm working today, and all of a sudden I hear this obsessive pounding... and I'm like WTF??? at first I think it's the maintenance crew doing something with their landscaping in front of my building (which has also been a noisy project...) and then I see them shoveling dirt... and I'm like WHAT IS THE POUNDING... Well it turns out they're replacing the siding on the the side of my building... the wall that is the back of my office... and today they're ripping all the old stuff down... It's so loud... and annoying!!! But it's like 10 times worse the the pounding and cutting bricks for the landscaping b/c they are DIRECTLY hitting the wall that is less than 3 feet from me... so it's ANNOYING AS ALL HELL!!!
Other than that, work is fine.... This weekend was FUN :) Friday night, Angela had a Spa party :) and i got to pamper myself and I bought some new make-up :) and it was just tons of fun, because Jenn Tracy and I all played Make-over with all the samples... some did not look so good on me :) he he he...
Saturday, Brent had dinner and a Movie at his place, and that was fun too!!! I got to play guitar hero!!! I can't wait until Jonathan opens his x box 360 and then we can purchase guitar hero too!!! It'll be SOOO much fun!!! Well as long as he lets me play sometimes, he might hog the x box with his halo and other games... we'll have to see...???
Sunday Jonathan came home from his week in Vermont which made me HAPPY!!! :)
And that was pretty much my weekend!!! :)


1 Comments:
You can get earplugs really cheap at the drugstore....
I like your new avatar
Post a Comment
<< Home