The CRAZINESS that is my life

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

i'm a horrible blogger

So I haven't updated in a couple of weeks... don't hate me :)

I'm workin my summer job and it's a bit stressful because the person in this position before me has given me little training (one day) and keeps NOT SHOWING UP... I know how to do most of the stuff needed for the position right now, but I know there's much more to this position that I'll need to do next month that I have NO CLUE HOW TO DO :( me so sad!!! but hey I'm still gettin' paid!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Other than that, it's been the end of the school year, so I've been doing two jobs for the past week and a half... and it's been hard gettin all me end of the year teacher stuff done while I've been doing this summer job because the former person hasn't been comin in at all to help me out... I'm doing fine, I just feel bad because my teacher responsibilities are being put on hold... good thing my boss is cool with it, and just so grateful that I'm gettin this job done, and caught up...

Next week will be interesting when my boss goes on vacation, and I'm left here all alone... we'll see what happens :)

i guess that's all for now... more later :)

Kristin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home