cheap carpet cleaning :)
So this weekend was Parent's weekend at Brehm... and since it's the 25th anniversary year there was a big black tie optional dinner and silent auction...
There were a couple of things that we liked, but the bids all went too high... EXCEPT on the carpet cleaning... we got two rooms and a hallway (even though we don't have a hallway) for $45!!!! YEAH... that's like over 50% off what we paid last year!!! YEAH!!!
Other than winning the carpet cleaning it was a weekend filled of work... I stayed at Brehm like ALL weekend (except Sunday) helping Jenn set up and do all sorts of stuff to get ready, and then at the dinner Jonathan and I ended up serving wine all night...
The night really went well :) and the food was good... and the auction went also went well...
I know this is a short post, but I don't got much else to say...


4 Comments:
I am SOOOOO glad you are not an English teacher......
Hi! I don't really have anything else to say.
Ha! Love mom's comment. :-)
Well said.
Post a Comment
<< Home