The CRAZINESS that is my life

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Satchmo and his "NEW" old toy...

So I bought Satchmo this kitty tent right after we got him almost three years ago... He sat in it a lot for a while, but after a while he didn't go into it anymore...

We moved some furniture recently so this came out of the corner (Jonathan had ever intent of getting rid of it...) and now satchmo is in it all the time again... I decided to take some pictures and show you all!!!

Satchmo in his tent...

Just chillin in the tent...
Trying to get out... what's wrong???
whew.... I'm not stuck...
And here's one of me and satchmo just for fun :)


I've haven't been getting much satchmo time in this week because we're out in Herrin house/dog sitting for the week, so it was nice to hang with satchmo and now to at least be thinking about his with a few pictures too!!! :)

more later!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

Love Satchmo almost getting stuck. :-)

You look fantastic, by the way!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home