summer update part 3
After my week of laziness was Brent and Andrea’s wedding. The pretty much filled last week Friday and Saturday (July 11th). It was a lot of fun though. I did my nails and got to eat lots of fried chicken on Friday (not really weight watchers friendly, but an exception can be made once in a while... Especially b/c I LOVE me some fried chicken!!!) Then Saturday was full of getting our hair done and getting ready and taking pictures and the ceremony and taking more pictures... Then the fun part came... The reception... While you all know that I am a dancing fool I think I took the cake at this reception... There were many a song that I was the only one on the dance floor. Earlier on in the evening I had a little girl as my dancing partner (a girl not to different from me as a little one) but she had to leave b/c It was her bed time... And then I was all alone... I did get a compliment from the DJ, saying I was his shinning star, b/c if it wasn’t for me he would have felt like a failure...

this past week, we had some computer training for the new Macs and I started working on my summer project for ACT prep...
Yesterday we had a group yard sale and got rid of a bunch of crap... made a bit of money.. but mainly had fun just sittin around with friends!
Today Evi got here and is in C-dale for a few days visiting her "baby" girl.
So that's my summer so far...





2 Comments:
I love all of your posting. :-)
I like all of your pictures. You look great in the wedding pictures! You were a dancing machine at our wedding too! Thanks for all the pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home