I'm SORRY!!!
So no-one can get mad at me if I don't post that often, or if the posts are short... I don't have internet access in my room, and while I'm going to be on campus a lot and near computers I may not have time to come and post that often, or if I do it'll be a short update...
currently I'm on campus with Angie :) and we are working on a bio 597 project... it's actually on a very interesting topic... "The effects of different Family styles (i.e. single parent homes, traditional families, same sex couples....) on child development..." (we're both going to be teachers and it seemed like an interesting topic :)
so I don't want to be doing this for too long... but I thought I needed a post and a shout out to PATTI!!! my wonderful southern belle who started a blog http://osupatty.blogspot.com !!! like i said... i'm slowly starting my own web of blogger friends :) YEAH FOR ME!!!
alright well that all for today!!! hope everone is doing well!!!


6 Comments:
Just wanted to say 'hi' and have fun working on the project. You crack me up.
Aww Kristin!! I just luv u!
Anyways.. I HAVE TO TELL YOU!! I just laughed my ass off at your profile.. one of your favorite movies is How to Lose a GUT in Ten Days! Classic chica!
Aww Kristin!! I just luv u!
Anyways.. I HAVE TO TELL YOU!! I just laughed my ass off at your profile.. one of your favorite movies is How to Lose a GUT in Ten Days! Classic chica!
oh.. and I luv the topic of the project! You'll have to share your interesting data with me .. :-P
Sounds like fun... :-) Are you referring to the harrassment that your sister Viki's friends do to their blogging friends? :-D I promise not to harrass you, but if it goes over a week... watch out. :-D
Harassment is ALWAYS legal in blog world, dearie!
Post a Comment
<< Home