The CRAZINESS that is my life

Monday, May 15, 2006

Oh the pains of procrastination are setting in...

So I've totally been blowing off most of my work lately and the fact that I have two midterms this week and a make up-project to do are totally hitting me... not to mention that I got absolutely NO work done this weekend in Carbondale... Too much spending time with Jonthan, but not even that, too much packing his un-organized mess of a room to move it all into storage or to his temporary home...

To be totally honest, I'M SICK OF MOVING!!! and I still have to move out, bring most of my shit to chicago, and then 2-3 weeks later i have to move to carbondale... it's TOOO much!!! I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE... the only bright side to this all is that I will be living with Jonthan, and that I guess makes it worth it!!!

So for now, I must get back to work, I promise a LONG blog after this week of crazyness has passed!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger TreyJ said...

yeah, moving definitely sucks. Try doing it over an ocean sometime!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Moving is the pits! I feel your pain!! All my moving isn't in quite as short of a time span as yours, but none-the-less it still sucks! 5 "homes" in 6 years is a lot of moving. I'm ready to settle in.
I'm sooo excited that you finally get to not only live in the same TOWN as Jonathan, but in the same apartment! :O)

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home