Taking a Break...
So I've been very productive this morning with studying and getting my bio 597 project done!!! and now I'm taking a break to update you all on my life...
So I've come to love this new apartment EVEN MORE... Jenn took me to the club house yesturday and I LOVE IT... there's a little movie theater with a popcorn popper and they have a big movie library that you can use any time (and not just in their thearter...) They have a nice fitness center... there's a business center with computers and free printing and copying and local fax machine usage... There's also a pool table and you can use all this stuff 24/7... how awesome is that... They also have paddle boats that you can take out on the lake... FUN FUN FUN!!!
Ok and now onto the event of last night... I was planning on going out with Patti and Bryan, but Bryan was beign a butt head and was like "it's too late to go out now, I have to be up in the morning" at 8:15... WHAT IS THAT!!! what college student says it's too late at 8pm on a friday night... So Patti didn't even call me until about 9 and then she and Leslie came over and we were going to go out... but instead we stayed in and had some good old girl time that included Jenn too... talking about all sorts of stuff :) I love spending time with my girlfriends :)
Plans for today after I'm finished with my Bio project include going out to Easton (a c-bus mall) with Patti to use some of my Victoria Secret coupons for FREE underwear... and hopefully not spending to much money on other stuff... Then probably dinner with Patti (hopefully she'll find some more random guys to flirt with and I can laugh (with her not at her) for her attempts :) I love hanging with Patti... it's always a good time!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home