SNAFU
Ok so Kristin had a major panic attack this morning...
I get to Bio and Jasmine said something about the midterm on Friday... I was like WHAT midterm, it's next Friday, the 18th (yes I now know that the 18th is a Thursday...)... So I looked and sure enough, I have a midterm Friday... Not only that, but I have a major geology presentation due then too... BUT... I'm going to be in Chicago/Carbondale on Friday!!! I KNOW!!! I'm a major retard... b/c I've been going off the fact that my presentation is the same day as my midterm... the 18th... except the 18th is my geology midterm, not my bio midterm... So when I realized this all, I FREAKED OUT...
Needless to say at the end class I ran up to the professor and she was TOTALLY cool with it... She's like, I'll e-mail you the midterm and you can turn it in next week (the midterms are all open notes any way... so I guess it doesn't really matter...) So problem one solved... Next I ran to talk to one of geology professors... Our head professor wasn't there but I talked to one of the other ones, and he was llike "well I guess you'll fail ;)" but really it's ok that I'm missing the class and presentation, I'll just have to meet with all three of the professors sometime when we're all free and present it to them... so problem 2 solved...
Honestly, I don't know WHAT I would have done this quarter if my teacher's hadn't been so cool with all my problems... I mean I got to move assignments around because I suddenly moved... I got to take my goelogy midterm late because of moving issues... and now I get to take a midterm at home, and move my project because of my inability to look at a calendar correctly...
So newho... The Bio project is all done... and I'm excited to present it on Wednesday :) 15 minutes of the 30 min presentation is movie clips, but I think it'll make the presentation more interesting and bearable... plus we get to discuss them and how they are examples of both good and bad family situations...
Well I guess that's it for now... I'm going to start my Geology presentation since I haven't gotten very far on that yet... oops ;)
love ya all


5 Comments:
WOW! Well at least you got the problem fixed. Good thing you have understanding and flexible profs! :-D
I think you need so let everyone know how you pronouce the word 'newho.' I mean, those of us who know you well know, but there are so many others who don't!
Sounds like something I would do!
I always kinda thought that the word you write as "newho" was written "anyhoo."
See you when you get home!
ok, so to clarify newho...
you say the letter "n" then the letter "e" then the word who...
it replaces any how... or any way..
newho...
so now you know...
the rest of the story ;)
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Post a Comment
<< Home