It's HUMP DAY!!!
So i've had that expression in my head since I had lunch with Bryan... he said it once or twice and it made me smile (not that I've never heard the expression before, but I don't hear it that often...)
So the bio presentation was today... and I think it went well :) I think we are the first group to date in my bio class to have used something other than just Power-point... and our teacher really liked the addition of movie clips to our presentation to have examples of different family structures.... all in all I think we'll get an A!!! YEAH for us!!!
For now I'm just putzing around on campus until 4:30 because I have a geology thing that I want to go to for extra credit... I want to make sure I get an A in the class so I'm going to try to go to every possible extra-credit opportunity I can :) (that's right, Krisitn is a profectioninst!!! so shoot me, I enjoy getting A's...)
I am excited for this coming weekend!!! I get to see my family... and Jonathan!!! YEAH FOR THAT!!!
for now I think I will be done...
HAVE A GREAT DAY :)


3 Comments:
Yay for A's and Yay for seeing your future hubby!! :O)
So, you are a profectionist? :-)
Sorry, but I love giving you shit!
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home