Not much to say this morning...
Well as it states in the title of this post... there's not much to say this morning, but I have a computer and time... so there you go...
I stayed over at my friend Jenny's house last night... She lives like a 10-15 minute walk from campus apposed to a 15-20 minute drive, and that way Jenn (my roomie) doesn't have to get up in the morning to drive me... We ended up making a late night Taco-Bell run (which was YUMMY) before ER!!! Then because if was her roomie's B-day, I watched ER all alone... Oh well it was a GOOD episode, but come to think of it, I cannot recall a single episode of ER that I haven't thought was good, it's just a GREAT show!!! BUT, If anyone watched last weeks episode, please let me know what happened... I was in the middle of moving and at ER time on thursday of last week I was in my old apartment with no TV, and no way to get the the new apartment and no place to go to watch it...
So other than Taco-Bell and ER last night, nothing to exciting happened... I spent all day TAing and there's not much to say about that...
HOWEVER, I guess I SHOULD mention that my friend Leslie has started a blog now too!!! slowly but surely i'm opening the wonderful world of blogging up to so many ;) http://lesliethemonkey.blogspot.com/
well I guess I'll start being productive this morning rather than putzing around looking at everyone's blogs... Off to Bio 597 soon, and then it's a busy day of studying and other random shit...
that's it for now... catch you all later!!!


3 Comments:
I missed ER last week, too. My moving situation really sucks because I've watched almost every episode of every season up until this one, and then with the lapse between episodes that happened with AFN, I missed a few. Plus, my VCR sucks right now and won't record anything - I thought it was recording last week, but it wasn't!
Can't help you with the ER thing. :-)
Being productive??? You shoudl putz around on peoples blogs. :-D That's more fun that being productive anyway!
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home