HAPPINESS
Ok, so before I even start... just letting you know that the shift key on this laptop doesn't work well so if I miss a capitalization... blame it on that...
NEWHO... so my mom calls me while I'm in my physics TAing meeting... and her message made me think something was wrong b/c she sounded worried... BUT REALLY... she was calling me to give me WONDERFUL news... it turns out she made a mistake in calculating the amount of money i had left... and I have enough to pay her back all that I've borrowed for school and then enough to help me out with my car situation ;) YEAH FOR MONEY!!! It's kinda like when you take out your winter coat for the first time of the season and you find a $20 in your pocket!!! it makes you really happy... (except this is a lot more than $20 ;)
So, what else is new by me??? well not much since yesturday... went to class and did the whole school thing this morning... and now i'm stranded between my old apartment and my new one without a car... (i'm at Leslie's on her computer) so I figured i'de get some quality blogging time while I had a computer and time at my diposal ;0
well I think that's all for today :) hope everyone is doing well ;)


2 Comments:
Yay for money!!! I agree, it's always fun when you find money in an old wallet or jacket (Or in my case this year, I was looking through old birthday cards and found a $20 bill in one of them that apparently I had never taken out...HOORAY!!!)
Glad you're feeling better about the whole situation. I told you not to worry, that it would all work out somehow, didn't I? It's Ok - I would've been freaking out over something like that. Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home