BACK IN DP for a while!!!
So I came home for two weeks because my mom needed someone to come help at St. James because of of her daytime people is on vacation and two of her 4 parttimers are on vacation as well, so she had two parttimers to work like two weeks... so three is better than two, at least you're not working EVERY day (well I am for like 10 days straight... but it's all good b/c it's $$$ which I GREATLY need!!!)
The job hunt in Carbondale is not going so well... No one is hiring right now, so it's hard... They're all like well we're accepting aplications, and we'll keep it on file... and I want to yell at them, BUT I NEED A JOB NOW!!!
so in other news... I'm trying to get our honeymoon plans finalized, and it's rough... b/c we REALLY want to do an Alaskan cruize... but the reality is that it's frickin expensive.. and I don't know if we'll be able to do this... which makes me sad... :(
nothing else has really been going on with me... although I did get hit on in my car at Wolf and central... these two boys in a truck were blasting music and then whistled at me, and started trying to talk to me... and I waved and then politely ignored them... it was funny... and then they drove off I think a little hurt that I didn't want to talk to them... OH WELL!!! ;)
for now that's it... more later (i have constant internet access for two weeks now, so I'll be able to post more regularly!!!)


3 Comments:
hey lady, as someone who's leaving for AK in 2 weeks (HOORAY) for a 7 night cruise, i can attest that it is pricy. not to mention the average excursion cost of $150/person/activity. our inside cabin on RC was $1008, flight was $750, train ride to airport was $125. I'm expecting to spend about another $2K/person once we're on the boat and on land. i understand your frustration.
i'll keep track of my suggestions and send them your way!
so i'm gonna see if i can do this without creating a blog--it's jen esswein :).
reading yours made me miss ya even more! seems like you're doing really well and staying very busy.
did you get the bracelets? hope you liked them.
i guess things are fine here, but will be better after this friday when i'll finally be on break. it's been pretty hard to drive back and forth having had a full day...but it's almost over.
i'll write more in a bit. still using your osu email?
talk to you soon...
one more thing (jen again)--i'm not sure how much you want the home stuff that you registered for, but you can also have people make donations to your honeymoon (i think this is what i want to get you if you're going to go) through something like greenwish.com...or kinda make it known that you'd like money towards this. i know i'd want you to be able to go on the trip you want to take.
Post a Comment
<< Home