The CRAZINESS that is my life

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

THE DRESS has been ordered!!!

So here's the deal... I went to another bridal shop yesturday, and I found another dress I absolutely loved in the front... the back wasn't so great because with the tie up back it was too much... and they said they could make it a zipper back, but then they'de have to order it so big the seams would be all our of wack... so I did order the dress form bridesmart!!! I looked at a couple of bridesmaid dresses as well, and i've got a good idea of what I'm gonna end up getting... so that'll all be decided in a couple weeks with the girls!!!

Yesturday I had a FUN day at St. JAmes... and then momma and I went shopping... well not so much shopping as getting my dress and then finishing my wedding registry. I got the serving pieces for my china place setting from Oma dearest!!! ordered, and the best part is some of the serving peices are on clearance, so they're like 1/2 price!!! (so my two serving platers, the 2 serving bowls, and the creamer and sugar bowl are all cheaper...) and the salt and pepper shaker, the gravy boat and the butter dish can all still be ordered!!! YEAH!!! so my Oma already said that she was getting all that stuff... and she doesn't even have to get it RIGHT now, b/c they're putting it all on hold until my wedding, HOW GREAT IS THAT??? I also got Studley (my polar bear) and Sweetie (jonathan's) unstuffed so I can wash them and they'll be white again ;)

I talked to Bryan Baines last night, I'm so proud of that boy, he's finally becoming one of those people that calls others and doesn't just wiat for them to call him!!! WAY TO GO BOY!!! I really do miss him :( and all of my other c-bus people too... Patty, Angie, Jenn, Leslie and Micki, Marguerite (although she's in Europe right now...), and a bunch of others too!!! It's rough being in Carbondale where I have like no friends, and all of Jonathan's friends are a bit strange because they are all obsessed with WarCraft, and Halo, and are just in general "GAMERS" which with the exception of Diablo II once in a while, I AM NOT!!! But i'm home for two weeks, and i'll get to hang out with some NORMAL people for a bit!!! and hopefully sometime this summer SOMEONE will be able to come visit me down in Carbondale... (yes yes yes, I know you all wanted me to stay in Columbus... but we have to make sacrifices for the one's we love, and I really do enjoy being able to see jonathan every day!!! It's so nice to be able to see him every evening when I say good night, and to wake up next to him :)

Alright... that's it for today...

4 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

Your posts always make me so happy because they have so many exclamation points!!!

I'm glad the dress was ordered - I was wondering about that yesterday, and the day before, but wasn't thinking of it when I saw you or when we were on the phone.

Your proneness to frugality is going crazy, I know - glad the serving pieces are all on clearance, but make sure they get purchased soon because otherwise you won't be able to get them.

I will come visit you in Carbondale some time, I promise!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

they're holding them until my wedding... so NO THEY WONT ALL GET PURCHASED ;) bed bath and beyond ROCKS!!!

4:04 PM  
Blogger ~~*Patty*~~ said...

Hey luv..

I'll tell ya.. yesterday was the most horrible day of my life and today sure hasn't been much better. I can't even sleep I'm so upset about Charlotte =( I did go through with it though.. and I keep wishing that I hadn't or that I could bring her back.. as unrealistic as that is. I sure to miss her Kristin and even though I have 4 other lil ones I feel lonely without her!! Other than my family she's been the only thing that's been around my entire life! Now I'm stuck with hell dog. He really is helping me get through this whole mess just b/c he requires constant attention. Thanks for thinking of us though. I'm so happy about your dress. I tried to find the link again the other day to look at it.. but I couldn't find it! You'll have to send it to me. I'll give you a call sometime. I'm still at the rents dealing with my heartache sooo.. I'll call you as soon as I get a minute...LOVE YOU!

11:26 PM  
Blogger ArmandII said...

Hey Kristin all the preperation sounds exciting! Hope it all goes smoothly. Any chance I can get your email address? I'd like to drop you a line.

Kilroy was here!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home