a long week of repetative training!!!
Ok so this week has been an interesting one...
So I've been at work at 8am or before every morning, and it's kinda annoying that when the schedual says 8am... and half of the faculty doesn't show up till 8:15... but i guess that's life... anweho, i got to learn a lot of things i learned last week in training for the residential living staff... which was SUPER!!! but i guess i have to look at it in the sence that I'm getting paid to do not a whole hell of a lot!!!
Other than training, this week has been not so interesting, although Jonathan's friends came over monday night and went fishing in out lake, and then we grilled burgers and had fun playing cards afterwards... (of course I kicked EVERYONE's ass witha score of 55... the closest to me was 195!!! GO KRISTIN!!!)
Jonathan's been working late trying to get all the computers and stuff ready for the kids that move in tomorrow and sunday... I'll e heading back to Brehm to help him out later :) and then tomorrow ANGIE comes for a VISIT!!! yeah so I should have tons of fun events to share with about my newly turned 21 Angie coming for a visit, and getting her drunk off her ass ;)
more later!!! hope all is well in the rest of your lives!!!


6 Comments:
repetative training has caused you to repeat yourself!
Hey girl... dang! I won't be the first to visit ya.. grrr! Anyways, I will call ya soon girl, I promise. Things have been nuts around here. My brother was in an accident and ended up breaking his back/neck, several other bones, and damaging his liver. Not to mention my grandmother is back in the hospital with congestive heart failure. All of this combined with the fact that my parents are MOVING to Illinoise has been a bit nuts. Anyways, I miss you and I'll call and get ya up to date as soon as I can. And I promise that I'll visit you soon...
Have a great time with Angie and tell her to get ready for some Buckeye ball!!!
Love you!!!
hey...idk if ur going to be in chicago or not, but i'm flying ot chicago on the 7th, which is a thursday evening. i'll be there on friday b/c i'm getting my hair done. i think then on sat. my mom, my dad and i r driving greenbay for the football game and then coming back on sunday...not exactly sure about that. then i'm not coming back to c-bus until tuesday afternoon...well my flight is at 9am. so anywho....if ur going to be in chicago let me know...ttyl
It appears we also have a week of repetative blogging...
Late post - glad you got paid to do not a whole lot. :-)
As everyone else has pointed out, the repetitive training has crossed over the repetitive blogging....please click "submit" one time only!!!
I had fun getting to see you this weekend!!! I am glad I came, but I wish I had more time to visit, and you and Jonathan weren't working so much. ( I know you didn't work much, but we could have gone to breakfast together or something Monday if you didn't have to be so professional now) I miss you already and I hope to see you in Columbus again sometime!!! Much love!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home