The CRAZINESS that is my life

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Couscous and crazyness

ok so last night I went over to Viki's for dinner... she made chicken prosuco (sp?) and couscous... I've never had couscous before, but it was good :) I aprove!!! And then Viki and I talked and played with the kitties and I helped her with laundry... and then Trey came home after work, and we talked with him for a bit before I headed home... It was nice to spend some time with Viki... even though she's back in the states now, I don't get to see her much i'm in columbus or now carbondale most of the time... and especially now b/c she's busy with the play and all...

other than that... I've been working a bunch and cleaning up the house a bunch too... I didn't get much done yesturday except I unpacked the last of the boxes of all my stuff from school... so even though I felt like I was getting a lot accomplished, my room ended up looking a lot worse... then this morning i decided that my room was too hot because I had stuff infront of where the air duct was... so i decided to move my furniture around (especially since it's supposed to be really hot all next week...) I pulled my bed off the wall so that I was able to put the stuff that was right in front of the vent in the corner that my bed was, and now it makes my room look A LOT smaller, but it doesn't relly matter much to me because most of my time I wont even be there!!!

so aside from work.. that's what's been going on in my life the past few days...

2 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

Don't feel bad about your room - in cases like that one, things almost always have to get worse before they get better.

Glad you liked dinner...and it's "prosciutto"

11:33 PM  
Blogger TreyJ said...

We're glad you came by..it was nice to visit!

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home