The CRAZINESS that is my life

Monday, August 21, 2006

this will be a short one...

So even though I was training all last week at Brehm for the tutor/rec worker position, I kinda feel as if I'm starting my Job today because Today I get to go to training with all the full time staff members because of my new and better job as a teaching assistant :)
I'm not sure what the following week will hold, because I know there are some computer training sessions where I will get to learn how to use word, excell, outlook... and various other programs I know how to use (and could probably figure my way around the parts I'm not familair with on my own because I'm NOT a moron!!!) other than that I'm not really sure what I'll be doing the rest of the week... I've already been through the training on how to use a phone, which quite honestly I thought was a little insulting.... because the guy from the phone company was instructing us on how to use the HOLD button, and the SPEAKER button... and continued through all of the LABELED buttons... I mean com on it's not rocket science that to put a call on hold you press the little red button that says HOLD.... newho... that's that...

I should go jump in the shower so i'm presentable on my first day as a TA :)

3 Comments:

Blogger TreyJ said...

Remember, dear, you are in Carbondale. Perhaps the natives down there need a little more help on how to use things with buttons.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Viki said...

Hope you have a good first day - I'm still so thrilled for you on the job!

Ditto on what Trey said - remember that a much smaller percentage of the world's population is actually educated/intelligent and/or even has half a brain. You'd be surprised at how dumb some people are. Just be patient...

10:41 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Hope your first day(s) went well :O)

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home