The CRAZINESS that is my life

Friday, August 18, 2006

Some GREAT news and then some bad too...

So I'll start with the good news...
In addition to the tutoring position I got at brehm, as of Wednesday I'm also an assistant Teacher, so I have a day job as well as a night job too :) YEAH for me!!! SO I was really excited about that because it kinda just fell into my lap and of course they've already heard great things bout me thanx to Dr. Patton (BP), my suprevisor at OSU... And now I'm really excited because I not only have a day job, but it's in the field of education, so I'll get experience!!!

ok so that's the good news... the bad is that I came home this weekend, I drove home wednesday night because i had a doctor's appointment on thrusday... well Dr. Kiefer's office fucked up and never got my referal so when I wanted to go get it they didn't have one for me, and they couldn't get the apporval for on in like 3 hours so the reason I drove 350 miles from carbondale got fucked up and now I'm going to have to make ANOTHER trip up and have to miss work, so I'm really kinda pissed off with the whole situation... but I guess dems da breaks...

I guess it's good though, because I got to make all the shower favor's for Mark and Karen's bridal shower on Sunday... And tomorrow i get to help my mom cook a bunch in the afternoon :)

well that's all for now...

4 Comments:

Blogger Mamma Sarah said...

Congrats on the job! How wonderful that it's even in your field. I look forward to reading all about the fun adventures.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

What a pain in the ass to have driven all that way and have the Doc's office screw things up! I've never had good luck with the Dr's office I've been going to since I moved to Iowa; they always seem CLUELESS!!!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Viki said...

Hooray for the new job! Why didn't you tell me about this last night? Will this count toward teacher certification stuff in IL?

11:18 AM  
Blogger TreyJ said...

At least it wasn't a military doctor. They would have really hosed up your stuff!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home