The CRAZINESS that is my life

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Best
1. Male friend: Jonathan
2. Female friend: Viki
3. Vacation: Macanaw Island when I was 6... the seagle pooped on tony ;)

Worst
1. Time of day: 2, 3, or 4am when i get up because i have to pee
2. Day of the Week: ummm mon-fri... i hate work!!!
3. Food: FISH - i HATE IT ALL
4. Memory: walking into my parents room the day after my dad's car accident and him not being there

Last
1. Person you saw: My momma...
2. Talked to on the phone: Jonathan
3. Text: considering that was like at least a month ago... i don't remember (i don't use text messaaging!!!)
4. IMed: Angie
5. Messaged over myspace: no my space... but if you count blog... Kelly, if you count facebook it was either patti or angie

Today
1. What are you doing now: postponing going to bed to fill this out...
2. Wearing: my green pajama shorts and a blue addidas shirt (i know it doesn't match but i only half changed into my pjs)
3. Better than yesterday: yes because today i get to go bridesmaid dress shopping
4. Is: saturday July 22
5. Got any plans: got to have labs done at 8am... then it's off to go bridesmaid dress shopping, and after that hangin with sam and allie, and then this evening i'm going to see my sister Viki in the pirates of penzance at St. James...
6. Dislikes about tomorrow: I have to give up my blood to the damn testing people... lets hope i get a person who's good at making it a pain free process...

Favorite
1. Number: 4
2. Song: Dust on the Bottle - David Lee Murphy
3. Color: RED
4. Season: Winter, I love making snow angels!!!

Currently
1. Missing someone: jonathan, i haven't seen him in two weeks...
2. Mood: ehhh not sure on this one
3. Wanting: a job in carondale, ANYTHING, i'm not picky at this point

True or False
I am a cuddler: sometimes
I am a morning person: i actually am... I'm one of those people who wake up in like 5 minutes and start getting things done!!!
I am a perfectionist: ummm yeah, that's me...
I am an only child: noe youngest of 4
I am currently in my pajamas: half way yes
I am currently single: nope, engaged
I am currently suffering from a broken heart:nope
I am addicted to myspace: don't have it
I am very shy around the opposite gender: Not really
I can be paranoid at times: yeha probably
I currently regret something that I have done: i don't know, i'll have to get back to you on that one...
When I get mad, I curse frequently: depends on what i'm mad at...
I enjoy country music: YES!!
I enjoy jazz music: Not really
I love smoothies: i had one at lunch today
I enjoy talking on the phone: in person is better, but i relied on phone a lot in college...
I have a crush: no i'm in LOVE
I have a hard time paying attention at school:only if it's a borring subject
I have a hidden talent: nope
I have a secret that I am scared to reveal: not that i can think of...
I have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" girl/guy: ummm i'm engaged to my high school sweetheart, and he's only the second boy i've ever kissed... so i'm gonna say NO
I have all my grandparents: missing one
I have at least one brother and/or sister: two brothers and one sister
I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor: ummm i have some stupid jokes that I love to tell "What do you call a cow with no legs???" ask me the answer...
I have broken a bone: yuppers, the same one three times actually
I have changed a diaper: true
I have changed a lot over the past year: personality wise no not really, but a lot has happened
I have done something illegal: yes
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color: never died my hair
I have had major/minor surgery: ummm if oral surgery counts, and it's more than just my wisdom teeth too...
I have had my hair cut within the last 2 months: nope
I have had the cops called on me: i don't think i ever have... i lead a boring life....

ok well i guess i'm done with that :) and now it's off to bed!!! night all

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ground Beef!!!!!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

angie is CORRECT!!!!

9:25 PM  
Blogger TreyJ said...

Mmmmmmm.....ground beef.....

10:31 AM  
Blogger Viki said...

I love you - what have you done that's illegal, though?

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She ran over a fire hydrant! Remember?

9:37 PM  
Blogger Viki said...

Yeah, but that was an accident! The cops laughed so hard they didn't charge her for it anyway, they just gave her a ticket for "driving too fast for conditions"

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home