The CRAZINESS that is my life

Thursday, August 03, 2006

OUR INTERNET WORKS!!!

Hello all

i'm excited, our internet finally works!!! so i can write a post in the comfort of my own home, and and i don't have to worry about feeling guilty for using jonathan's computer at work when the other tech guys are around... I mean, I don't think they mind me there, especially because I help paint the room and build the desk thingy in there... but still I kinda feel out of place... but hey it doesn't matter b/c our internet works!!!

so, i've decided to start trying new recipies in all the cookbooks we have, and last night I made sweet and sour pork!!! and while the sauce was a bit thinner than i'm used to, but it tasted really good!!! and the best part is that jonathan doesn't really like the peppers so I get to EAT ALL HIS!! YEAH!!! i love peppers!!! so newho... we're going to Kelly Jackson's wedding this weekend so i'll do more experimenting next week, and perhaps we'll find some more good recipies :)

I AM excited for this weekend though!!! I haven't seen kelly in a long time!!! and It should be really fun!!!

well i guess that's all the exciting news i have for now... more later!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mamma Sarah said...

Hooray for working internet at home! :-) Do you have a slow cooker/crockpot? I can post some recipies on my blog if you are interested. :-)

5:08 PM  
Blogger TreyJ said...

Viki eats my mushrooms for me :)

7:27 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Yay for internet!
Yay for new recipies!
Yay for seeing you tomorrow!! :O)

10:06 AM  
Blogger Viki said...

I like eating Trey's mushrooms, and even his water chestnuts when those come in things.

Hooray for Kelly getting married!

5:26 PM  
Blogger TreyJ said...

If your internet works, how come you haven't posted in five days?

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home