The CRAZINESS that is my life

Thursday, August 31, 2006

a week long headache!!!

So after a fun weekend with Angie I had to go back to work, and while the kids are here, it's orientation week for them, and they only had classes on tuesday and today... but instead of helping teach, i played the roll of teacher's bitch, running to the coppier and doing pidly little crap... so hopefully next week will be better once we start getting into acutal lesson plans :)

On a better note... Angie came into carbondale last weekend, and by golly I'm SOOO glad she was here, because not only did I get to spend lots of time with a good friend, I got to spend all the time jonathan was working on end NOT alone!!! Jonthan had to work all weekend getting the computers ready for the students... Friday night I worked with the tech department we all stayed until 3am... then saturday night Jonthan went back to work at 9:30 and stayed until 2:30am... Sunday he went back at 9 and stayed until Noon on Monday... went home to shower and came back... THAT'S CRAZY!!!

needless to say i was glad for the company on this particulat weekend :) angie and I had fun just chillin her in carbondale!!! on Saturday we went shoping a bit and then watched a movie and hung out :) Sunday we woke up late, and then went to the DuQuoin state fair, which according to angie was "Smaller than her county fair" and was a bit boring for me... although i did get to pet some horsies.. and we ate "king taters" which was some deep fried goodness!!! and sunday night we went out to dinner and made jonathan come with us for an hour :) and then angie and I baked brownies for Jonathan and the other guys working over night and helped for about an hour with stuff we could...

well that's about it for now... i gotta get to tutoring...

as for the title... for some unknown reason, i've had a headache like all week long... and i can't seem to get rid of it... i've tried napping in the afternoon cause i thought i was tired, i started drinking a shit ton of water b/c jonthan thought i might be dehydrated... i even taken tylonol (sp) and drank caffinee all which i thought would help, but NOTHING!!! i don't know what to do anymore!!! :( hope this gets better soon :)

love all lots

6 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

Once again you have made me laugh out loud while reading your blog - I'm glad you had a nice weekend with Angie. We'll miss you up here for labor day (maybe I'll print out your blog entry for everyone!).

I hope Jonathan is getting paid a lot for working so many hours! When does school officially start for him?

9:55 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I can sympathize (sp) with the annoying, unending headache .. I've had those before and they truely are a pain in the ass. I hope it finally leaves you alone soon so you can enjoy the long weekend! :O)

10:30 AM  
Blogger Mamma Sarah said...

Sounds like a fun weekend.

Sorry to hear about the headache. Have you ever gone to a chiropractor? I know when I get headaches that Tylenol doesn't work on I need an adjustment. It's usually a pinched nerve or my spine out of alignment.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I attribute the headache(s) to stress...first week of getting to know the students and being a working woman instead of a college kid. It sounds like you've been doing a crap-ton of running around and doing little jobs, catering to the needs of others. I'd get a headache too if I were doing that. Feel better and see you 'round!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Are you still alive down there in Carbondale?? Been awhile since we've heard from you!! :O)
Hope the new job(s) are treatin' ya good!!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Viki said...

Hey, we know you're busy, but post already!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home