The CRAZINESS that is my life

Monday, September 25, 2006

ONE HELL OF A WEEK!!!

So last week was crazy and annoying and fun and surprising all rolled up into one week!!! and then one hell of a crapy weekender...

SURPRISING: I came home to a CLEAN house!!!! now I know for most people this is a norm... but for me, it's NOT. there is usually lots of clutter everywhere and i'm not saying it's disgusting in my house (although sometimes the sink is) it's usually just a lack of keeping up with the everyday picking up and things just get piled around the house... Normally when I come home for a week I have to do lots of cleaning for my mom, but apparently she has recently hired a cleaning lady so that cut down the amount I had to clean A LOT!!!

Annoying: I had oral surgery which I told you about... and i guess it wasn't so annoying and more of an inconvience... especially friday morning... I drove all the way out to Oakpark in RUSH HOUR... and then saw Dr. Pearlman for about 5 minutes... and it was over... so it was annoying to have to drive all the way out there (which took about an hour) for 5 minutes... oh well I guess it's better to be safe than sorry... the other annoying thing is that I have to go home AGAIN next weekend so he can check me again... (again, i guess it's better to be safe than sorry except this time it's gonna be a 6 hour drive to get home for the damn appointment rather than just an hour :(

Crazy: There was a bunch of stuff to do for mark and karen's wedding and rehearsal dinner (which was at the rill house) and while i didn't have to clean much, i still felt like i was running around like a crazy person on thursday and friday... my mom and I had a bunch of errand to run to go get food and alcohol and the flowers and cash and candles and other necesities for the wedding and then we had to set up the hall most of thursday and friday morning/afternoon... and then we had to cook for the rehearsal dinner, which wasn't hard, but the actual dinner was kinda crazy because we squished a ton of people into our house because it POURED all afternoon and evening so the deck was a bit too wet... but it was fun :)

FUN: the wedding was fun... Jonathan, for the first time ever, danced with me when the youth group did a folk dance!!! YEAH... perhaps i will break him afterall ;) and overall the wedding was just good times... too bad it rained AGAIN, but hey, rain on your wedding day is SUPPOSED to be good luck... me i think it's just something they say to make a bride feel better about the fact that it's raining on her wedding day...

So in a nut shell that was my week back home... now i'm back in the much slower swing of life in carbondale... and back to assiting those teachers daily... for this next week i'll still be working as a tutor in the evening since they haven't gotten the Fast FoWord programm up and running for the kids yet... so next week is when I start earning more $$$ (it's not much more, but hey i'll take what I can get ;)

So now it's time to explain the crapy weekender... so Jonathan and I get home to a pretty messy apartment... there are moldy dishes in the sink (which were probably sitting in out roomates room for a while...) and a mess in the kitchen with pots and dishes with caked on food and what not... and the clean dishwasher (which Jonathan loaded and ran before he left) was still full... ALSO, there was laundry all over the floor in the hallway esc area outside of the closet where the washing machine and dryer are... and the BATHROOM... was DISGUSTING!!! aparently while we were gone someone got sick in out bathroom and the toilet is gross... seriously i have to hover to go to the bathroom in my own apartment... now for the time being jonathan is pissed and said I shouldn't clean any of it it's his mess... but seriously it hasn't even been a day and I can't stand it... as much as I don't want to break down and clean up his mess... i don't know how much longer i can take this mess... luckily i'm at brehm for a majority of the day and can at least go to the bathroom there!!! seriously wouldn't that annoy the shit out of you... to come home to such a gross mess... GRRRR what to do, what to do???

well now that i've posted a novel... i'll stop typing and do something else to keep my self occupied without cleaning his mess...

3 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

Sorry you came home to such a messy house - don't break down, though. Although, if your roommate hasn't cleaned it up by tonight, I'd have a little chat with him.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Who is this roomate guy? I guess I always thought it was just you and Jonathan in the apartment....

And I totally agree about the rain on your wedding day is "good luck" thing. It's definately something people say just to make you feel better, I said "forget the luck, I want it to be sunny and nice damnit!" (but it rained the morning of our wedding and was sunny and beautiful the rest, so at least I got my "good luck" and nice weather!) :O)

4:58 PM  
Blogger ~~*Patty*~~ said...

I MISS YOU!!!
... and I demand photos from our weekend ...

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home