The CRAZINESS that is my life

Friday, December 15, 2006

Rosenball... the last performance of the Rills

So this was a saved as draft post that I'd forgotten about because I wanted to add pictures, but then I got the Kitty... and I was too excited about that and forgot all about this... So here's a post I wrote on 11/28 - and am posting now (with the pictures :) (on a side note, not much else is going on down here in carbondale... same ol' same ol')


So I realized I didn't tell you all anyting about Rosenball... (rosenball is a performance at my german club where we all dress up in fancy dresses and tuxes)

Well this was the last year that any Rill child (at least of my generation) will dance in it... we're all to old and or married so we're no longer "youth" (or at least I won't be next year...

I danced with Kurt for the fifth year in a row and we had TONS of fun!!! It's always good times dancing with Kurt!!! He's such a great dancer and of course we are always the best lookin couple on the dance floor because we dance so well together!!! I'm so thankful that he's been my partner the past five years!!! our club has a shortage of boys and they're always lookin for boys for the younger girls, but I never had to worry... I always got to dance with Kurt, it was kinda a done deal!!!

It will be sad next year when thanxgiving rolls around, because I won't be able to perform... I won't miss the wednesday AND friday night practices because I can actually hang out with my friends... but I will miss it in a way... because I've done this for the past 10 years... but we all grow up and move on... such is life!!!

I'll leave you with a couple of pictures from the evening :) (I don't know why the one of Tony is the only larger picture... but you can still see them all :)




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Tony and the wurst!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

that's november's picture for oma and otta's calendar :)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

hey...ya...u can send my x-mas gift with them. have a good x-mas and new years!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home