The CRAZINESS that is my life

Sunday, December 31, 2006

FUN TIMES!!!

So I've been keepin my guest pretty busy...

I got home on Friday and Angie and Bryan were waiting in the driveway :) The first thing we did was head to Costco, not too particularly fun, but it needed to be done! Friday night momma made pasta with Vodka sauce and it was YUMMY!!! Then we played Imagineiff... and that was fun, especially because there was only four of us, but you still need 8 names on the board so we got to use a couple of people who weren't there :) Then we went Bowling, and I used my wonderful skills to locate a coupon for one free hour of bowling for up to 5 people with shoe rentals :) so yeah for me!!! and $14 for an hour of bowling for four!!! We go there a bit early though and leauges were still going... but we walked next door to baskin robins and had some ice cream :) When we got home from bowling we stayed up and talked for bit! I really do miss hangin out with all my columbus people... so it was nice to catch up with them :)

Saturday we slept in a bit... then after a simple breakfast we went ice skating!!! I only fell once as did Bryan... It was funny because he fell as we were getting off the ice to leave... he almost made it... WE went home and made enchilada for lunch/dinner and we ate at about 4... so we weren't really hungry to have dinner before we left for the Yard house... Now this is Tony's NEW favorite bar... they have something like 130 different beers on tap... and me, the non-beer drinker actually found two beers that I liked... there may have been a few more, but I didn't try all the ones our server suggested. Well Viki corrected me, what I drank was a Cider, not actually a beer... oh well :) Jonathan had a great time... and for the amount he had in beer, he better have ;) We ate there too... and Viki and Trey came, and Tony and Lisa and some of their friends as well so it was GOD Times!!! (uncle walter don't worry I got pictures of Tony and Lisa... they're coming soon)

Today I at work... THANX MOM ;) but really it's cool because they'll be sleeping most of the time while I'm here.. and then when they get up they're coming to visit me and have lunch with me :) YEAH!!! fun times!!! after that were not sure exactly what we're gonna do, but we'll have fun :) thats for sure!!!

as for pictures... there are sooo many, and it would be hard to choose just a few to post here, but I created a new webshots account... I'll post them all there and you can go look (the pictures are on Angie's camera and I don't have it with me so I would wait until tomorrow to go look :) http://community.webshots.com/user/krill84

hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are truly a coupon goddess - good for you for doing the cheap bowling thing.

We had fun last night, too - I'm glad you liked the CIDER. Next time I go to the Yard House and am not full I'm definitely trying the Young's Double Chocolate Stout mixed with the Lindeman's Framboise. Yummy!

It was great finally meeting Angie & Bryan, too - glad you're having fun with them...

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So your sister mentioned this beer place. I so need to come for a vist!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home