Visitors from Columbus:)
so Angie and Bryan are less than an hour away... and I'm stuck at work until 3 :(
I'm excited that they're here to visit me!!! I haven't seen Bryan since the first couple of days in June because he decided to go on vacation right after finals instead of staying for my graduation... Angie came to visit me in Carbondale over the summer, but I'm still happy to see her too!!! Unfortunatley Patty can't come because she's REALLY sick and needs to get better... But I still love her too!!!
I'll be sure to post pictures from this weekends outings as they come up!!!
On another note last night I had a blast with Viki and Trey and Tony and Lisa and Mrs. Cohen and my Mom and Jonathan... we had an informal wine tasting at the Rill house to pick wines for the wedding! I'de already tried all three whites we brought from Carbondale and know that I didn't care too much for them... but Trey and Jonathan insisted that I taste all the reds since I hadn't tried those yet... well I'm not a wine drinker because I DON'T like the taste of it at all... and I made some pretty funny faces according to the family when trying the three wines...
so the rest of the night went well and we talked about various details of the wedding and what not... so we got a lot of ideas out on the table and shot some of them down right away too ;)
that's all for now... and since it's taken me like almost a half an hour to type this post because people keep calling and coming in and I actually have to do my job... angie and bryan are almost her... but i'm still stuck here :(
but the fun will begin shortly :)


2 Comments:
Watching you taste red wine was awesome!
Yeah, the looks on your face were classic!
Post a Comment
<< Home