The CRAZINESS that is my life

Thursday, January 04, 2007

I GOT A RABBIT!!!

EXCITING NEWS FROM KRISTIN!!! ~ well exciting for e anyway :)

Yes, that's right I got a rabbit!!! It's the cutest thing ever!!! I love it so much and I can't wait to take it back to Carbondale with me!!! Jonathan also loves my new Rabbit!!! The best part is it's a RED Rabbit!!! now you might be thinking, do red rabbits exist, but they do, because I got one!!! My mom and Jonathan helped me pick it out last night. It was a hard decision because there were so many rabbits to choose from. I wanted a bigger rabbit, but decided I couldn't afford a bigger rabbit, and the little one suits me just fine! After I got home I called a bunch of people to tell them all bout my new rabbit! Viki was especially excited for me! She was however seeing wicked and I managed to catch her during the intermission so she didn't have much time to talk. Patty was also quie estatic about my new rabbit and also thinks it's adorable!

I think just about everyone I know likes my new Rabbit, there are still people to show him to, but I'm sure they'll love him too!!!

Nothing much else has happened. Today Jonathan and I are going to take our engagement pictures. We really wanted to take them in the snow, but that's not gonna happen... We missed the only snow so far this year because we were down in Carbondale :( hopefully we'll still be able to take some nice outdoor pictures in front of some ever greens and then we'll also tke some indoors too just incase.


Well there's nothing else to tell you about so here you go... I know you all want to see pictures of my new baby Rabbit, so I took some this morning! I hope you all like him!






Be honest, how many of you thought I was talking about a REAL bunny rabbit??? I know Patty and Bryan did when I was on the phone with them!!!

Well now you'e seen my new Baby!!! It's a Volkswagen Rabbit, and even though it only has two doors it's surpirsingly roomy.

and now I must call the insurance company so that my new baby will be safe!!! (and to all of those makin wise cracks out there... I WON'T SNEEZE!!!)

8 Comments:

Blogger Monkey said...

congrats on the new car...and u were going to call me when??? anywho, i'm glad that u were able to get a new car. i'm bored right now waiting for my class to start. talk to u soon!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very exciting about your new baby! :-)

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats again! Now there are two VW owners in the family. :-)

On the car being roomy - yeah, you can fit a surprising amount of shit in these little guys...

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you tell if the rabbit is a he or a she?

Mom

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must admit, i was wondering when they started pricing rabbits based on size (other than the meat market, and apparently, the car dealerships)

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who would tease you about sneezing?

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, Trey pointed this out to me a little while ago...look very closely at the last picture...why is it so funny (hint: look at the background)?

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grr.. I'm gonna try to post this message again.. since something screwy is goin' on w/my computer!

Anyways..

So yes I am gullible and fell for your cruel joke about buying a rabbit.. and even though your rabbit isn't soft and cuddly like my Chewbacca.. I still can appreciate its beauty!

I love it girl! I'm so happy for you! Congrats babe!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home