birthday celebrations!!!
So I've been celebrating my birthday since Wednesday... but it's officially over now... Wednesday was my actual birthday, Thursday we went out to buffalo wild wings... they were out of helium though so I didn't get any balloons :( But we had a friend of Jonathan's as our waitress so that was cool :) Friday night we went bowling and had a big group... I had TONS of fun :) I broke 100 BOTH games, which is good for me!!! YEAH!!! Last night Alexis took me and Jonathan out to Lone star and I had a big ass steak, which I took half of home... and then they sang happy birthday to me and I got a REALLY big brownie sundae... It was delicious, and thanks to Jon and Alexis we got it all eaten!!! Jae and Sophia (Jae is Jonathan's brother and Sophia is his girl...) came to lone star with us. Afterwards we went back to the apartment and played the two new games I got for my birthday... Squint and Apples to Apples. It was tons of fun again!!! I LOVE PLAYING GAMES... thus ended my birthday celebrations, until Today, Alexis called me telling me that her Jon sent her some money and she was supposed to go get a mani and pedi so I went with her, and got myself a manicure too (a little birthday present to ME!!!) And now, I'm pretty sure the celebrating is over, with a few gifts from my friends still on their way, and one that I'll get in march cause it's too heavy to send, it over... and now I'm just any old 24 year old!!! :)
So that was pretty much my weekend in a nut shell... it was a blast!!! and I probably wont have such an exciting weekend for a while... :(


2 Comments:
I'm disappointed that you didn't eat your entire big ass steak at Lone Star. But, at least you got to finish it later. Glad you had a good birthday week!
Glad you had your steak, and that your birthday lasted so long. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home