The CRAZINESS that is my life

Thursday, March 20, 2008

the rest of my columbus trip

so firday night was dinner with the Lampmans :) I was supposed to go out with Pattie afterwards, but she blew me off for some boy...

Saturday I went back to the fencing turnament, our guys were not having the best of days, but then again neither was Notre Dame (the only team close to us in points...) so we stayed ahead for most of the day, one round they slipped ahead of us, and then we came back ahead of them the next round to end the day 1 point ahead (mind you the girls were only 3 points ahead...) I actually missed the last round of fencing because Patty and I went out to lunch. We went to Don Pablos and had some yummy qeuso dip... We sat there for a while, and our table was right by the compter where our waiter had to punch in all the orders, so natuarally he was there and he kept talking to us... and at first he was tlaking to me a whole bunch and Patty was jealous... i believe her words were "does he not see me sitting here..." and one point he asked why we were there and I said oh I was visiting from down in carbondale, he asked what's in carbondale, and when I said "my husband's in grad school..." he kinda shifted from talking more to Patty than me... but it's ok, at least Patty got to flirt then.... and of couse she passed on her phone number to him... but surprisingly he didn't end up calling her that night??? who knows....

So newho after lunch with Patty I hung out with Leslie and Gaitlyn some more and when Leslie went to dinner with her parents, Gaitlyn and I played some gutar hero and ROCKED IT OUT!!! and went to chipotle for dinner... After Leslie came back, Patty came over and we were gonna go out to the bar but decided that staying in and drinking would be cheaper.... so we did that... and then we got to play some drunkin guitar hero!!!

Sunday morning I left for home... OSU did go on to win the NCAA Championship in fencing... the boys had a much better day and we ended 9 points ahead of Notre Dame!!! GO BUCKS!!!

When I got home, I had flowers waiting and Jonathan cooked me dinner and we watched a movie. It was a nice end to a week with friends!!! Plus I got to chill with my kitty too!!! I really love both my boys SOOOO much!!!!

This weekend it's home to chicago for Easter!!! more about that later :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

I didn't know you were coming in for Easter!

Glad you had a good rest of the trip in Columbus - see, boys DO hit on you. :-)

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home