I HATE BEING SICK!!!
so I wasted away the entire long weekend being Sick... I took Friday off (with the exception of going in for the one class I teach 1st period), and laid around on the couch sneezing and blowing my nose ALL DAY Saturday... Sunday I began to feel better but still stayed in most of the day... I did go out Monday evening and bought a new bathing suit... the first bathing suit I've bought since high school... It was about time!!! I did end up spending some money on it, but Jonathan and I both agreed that it was ok, since I'm still wearing my high school swim team suit when I want to go swimming... It was time (probably a while ago I just never got around to it...)
The only exciting thing about being sick was that I got FREE MEDS!!! When the doctor I went to go see started writing the prescription for me, I realized it was the same drug I got last year around this time, and I paid $108 so I politley asked if there was positively a generic for that drug... he replied "no, but I can do you one better!" and then brought me a baggie with enough sample pills for the week :) yeah for a free prescription!!! I LOVE FREE SH*T!!!! :)
So other than being sick, I got nothing...
the snow that caused all the chaos last week is almost completely gone since it was in the 50's this weekend... and its supposed to snow again tomorrow... we'll see... the craziness of winter in Carbondale... I'm ready for it to be OVER!!!


2 Comments:
Feel Better!
Love,
Mom
I hope you're feeling better, but I'm glad you were blowing your nose and getting the gunk out of your body - it's so much better for you to do that than sniffle it back in...
Enjoy your heat wave!
Post a Comment
<< Home