In good ol' C-Bus
This week is spring break at Brehm & SIU, and originally the plan was a road trip to Key West... That plan never got very far (driving 20 hours doesn't really apeal to me...)
So INSTEAD, Jonathan and I both worked on Monday and Tuesday and then he went up north for a few days, and I'm in Columbus visitin all my OSU buddies!!! PLUS, NCAA championships for fencing is in Columbus this year so... I get top see all the fencing too!!!
My trip so far...
Wednesday I drove up to Dayton (well actually Fairborn OH but it's close enough) and spent the evening with Allie... We had fun playing games and just talking all night :)
Thursday it was off to Columbus and I went straight to the fencing competition... we were in 1st at the end of Day one :) and Leslie, Gaitlyn and I went out to Champs for dinner and I got my FAVORITE torelinni dish there :) after dinner we were supposed to come back and play some guitar hero, but Leslie and Gaitlyn fell asleep :(
Today was another day of competition for the girls... and again we ended the day in first place!!! 5 out of the 6 girls placed in the top 8 in their respective weapons :) YEAH OSU FENCING GIRLS!!! I met up with Angie for lunch and met her man, but she's gotta work all weekend so that'll be the only time I get to see her this weekend :( Now Gaitlyn is deciding what to wear to dinner, and then we're supposed to play some Guitar Hero before going to the cheesecake factory for dinner with Leslie's parents... later tonight is Patti time!!! not sure what's on our agenda... we'll have to wait and see :)
more later :)


1 Comments:
Glad you had a good time with your OSU girls. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home