The CRAZINESS that is my life

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

a new year... perhaps my posting will improve...

Hello all, I know i've been MIA for a while, and I keep promising to be better, I don't know if that will really happen, but here are a few pictures from chicago over the holidays! :)

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!



me and my god daughter, Julia, at Christmas dinner



Jae and Sophia



Me and my sis at the comedy club



Jon and Trey at the comedy club



Uncle Wally, Tante Amy, Nicky and Joey visit for the holidays!!! YEAH!!!



Mark with the boys playing with race cars



Me and Uncle Walter



Viki and Nicky



Nicky and Joey



I think the best picture EVER of my cat Satchmo... he looks kinda stoned... he he he... I love him soooo much



Me and my kitty



Jon and our Kitty



Tony admiring Jonathan's new ipod touch....

2 Comments:

Blogger Eva said...

cute pictures!

Love, Mom

11:40 AM  
Blogger Viki said...

You never post so it took me a while to venture over here. I may steal some of your pictures for my facebook page. :-)

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home