so the new year has come and we're three months in...
I guess myposting has not really improved... so I won't bore you y goin back almost three months, but rather 2 weeks...
Jonathan and I went on the Brehm Ski Trip as shaparones.... :)
for he most part it was fun, but there was drama and annoyance as well. Since I was the shaparone with the least experience, I got stuck on the Bunny hills for he first day... then one of our girls broke her arm, so we had to take care of that. but day 2 and three I got out on the mounain a bit, and I even made it down a e blue run hills without falling!!! (that's not to say I didn't fall, bu I made it down a few without doing so)
so with out delay here are some pictures from the trip :) (not in the order I was hoping they'de post but oh well...)
A couple of our crazy kids skiing
Some of the more advanced skiers and boarders at the top of the mountain
Our girl in with Burnsee of skii patrol!
a big group picture
Ingrid - the third shaparone, getting ready by eating her protien
a close up of Jonathan skiing
and one of him a bit futher away
Me and Jonathan at the bottom of the mountain
ME skiing (on the bunny slopes, but still me skiing)
ME stopping to help a fallen kid ahead...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home