As Viki has told the world...
I got into an accident saturday... it was my fault... I was driving and I happened to sneeze just in time to miss the guys break lights, and by the time I opened my eyes, it was a little to late and I couldn't stop in time....
now i'm back in carbondale after calling jonathan and crying to him to come home to get me (i was in chicago...) so he drove the 5 1/2 hours to come get me... and to give me a BIG hug and tell me everything is gonna be ok :)
now it's back to the everyday mundain on work and what not...
I do however have to make the trip back to chicago because i have a court date on november 2nd... and since i don't have a car... i have to take the train... :(
well for now that's it... i know it's not a terrific post... but DEAL!!!


4 Comments:
Sorry to hear about your accident! Glad you are ok though!
hey....sorry to hear that u had yet another car accident. the good thing is that u wern't hurt. i'll give u a call sometime tomorrow b/c i don't have class after fencing and i will be at younkin allllll day/evening. i have alot of hw to do. anywho...ttyl and i hope u don't have anymore accidents!!!
What a crazy, freak accident. I'm always afraid something like that is going to happen when I sneeze while driving...guess I have even more reason to worry now.
Glad you are ok, and I hope the rest of your week goes better for you!
I'm sorry I didn't stay over at mom's on Saturday - I really thought you wanted to be alone!
Post a Comment
<< Home