The CRAZINESS that is my life

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

that's right ANOTHER ONE!!!

Ok, so not much exciting is happening down here, but I am bored so I figured hey why not go for a record!!!

So I'm at Brehm b/c Jonathan is trying to fix somone's personal home computer for some extra $$$ and I've already watched the little mermaid (a little before and a little after study hall)... and it's pointless for me to drive home, because I'll just have to come pick him up soon...

But good news... I got my paraprofessional liscence in the mail which isn't anything too special, but now they can't fire me for not having it in a month.... (you need to get it within 90 days of being hired)
Also... My substitute certificate came... which means on the days I sub I get about $15 more a day (after taxes) which is always good, and the other bonus, is that it was pre-dated 9/28/06 so the subbing I did at the beggining might count as a certified substitute rather than me just filling in... so that means 3 days of $15 YEAH!!! I also subbed again today, but it was only a half day so i don't get quite as much.... but it's still extra money, and every bit helps!!!

Ok, so there really isn't much else to say...
maybe there will be another post tomorrow... who know... wait and see ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Viki said...

Glad you got your certificates going. An extra $15 a day will add up, believe me. You could start a cash stash where every time you sub you stash the extra $15 and it could be honeymoon play $. :-)

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home