Kitty teeth and a bloody Studly...
So I've been noticing that Satchmo not always eating all his food... which I guess is ok... but He ususlly eat it all before the next time he gets fed (we do about 1/2 cup in the morning and the same at night... b/c we don't want him to get fat... and he seems just fine on that... still has lots of energy to play and what not...)
Well I was playing with him this evening and I noticed a bloody something in the bed... and when I noticed it I thought it was a claw, and I was like OH NO, how did he loose a claw... but when I picked it up i noticed it was a tooth... I felt bad for him, and I tried calling all my friends with cats and my sister... cause I figured we should probably mix in some soft food with his dry food so that he eats a little bit more... but still gets the nutrients from the dry food... so I was talking to Jon and trying to get a hold of someone... and I go back into the bed room, and Satchmo is sitting there chewing on Studly (for those of you who don't know, Studlly is my stuffed WHITE polar bear)... so I take him away and he has bloody all over his face... I know kitty didn't know any better, so I'm not mad a him... I just hope the blood comes out... we sprayed Studly and we'll take him to get unstuffed and then wash him... hopefully he comes clean...
So Jonathan and I just ran out to Walmart to get Satchmo some of his own stuffed animals to chew on!!! We got him a Minnie mouse and a care bear!!! he's a cat with COOL toys!!! and of course now he's chewing on my hair, not his new toys... oh well!!! :) we still love him!!!
So that's what's goin on down here in Carbondale... nothing too excited, but a cute kitty who is probably in pain :( and over protective parents trying to make him feel better!!!
So not two minutes after I Posted this... I started playing with kitty and he started playing with his new toys... I wish I could put video on here... he LOVES the care bear... Minnie he's not so sure about yet... see for your self :)



5 Comments:
That's adorable!!!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen, not counting baby pics of my own cats.
Will you be able to clean Studly?
Trey and I thought of something else last night - Cornell's veterinary medicine website is fantastic, and the institution specializes in cats so there's plenty of good info there. Go to http://www.vet.cornell.edu/fhc/
How Cute!!
I hope Studly comes clean. Maybe it's a good thing he's white, you could possibly use bleach to clean him if it came down to that? (don't know if bleach is a "no-no" with stuffed animals or not?)
I love the "attack the carebear" picture. Our cats chew on stuffed animals (not kitty toys) too. You may want to keep an eye on the carebear nose though (I think it's hard plastic)... you don't want you little guy to swallow that! :-D
Post woman!
Post a Comment
<< Home